The Office of the Registrar is a part of the academic set-up of the school’s policy making body. As a service department to the students, faculty and administration this office secures and maintains the integrity of the student’s record. This office is directly responsible for the enrollment of students. It is also in charge of the evaluation of subjects and credits and certification of student’s eligibility for graduation.
Other services include the following:
a.) Issuance of student records
b.) Course Information/Course Description
c.) Request Official Transcript
d.) Accepts and processes all transcript of records request from current and former students.
e.) Process documents for Board Examination, Certification, Authentication, Verification (CAV), Red Ribbon, Certification, etc.
f.) Government Liaison and other related services.
The Office of the Registrar is open every Monday to Friday from 8:00 am -12:00 pm and 1:30 pm to 5:00 pm.
Alona A. feraren
Nerissa B. laguardia
Mary Grace T. Quijano
TESDA Reports In-Charge
Ian G. Boyles
Yasmin E. Andaloc
REQUEST FOR TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDS, DIPLOMAS AND OTHER CREDENTIALS
Take note of the following:
- No academic records will be released to a representative without a letter of authority from the concern student. The representative should present Identification Card(ID’s) of both student and claimant.
- The documents will not be processed if the student has lacking Academic credentials (Ex: Form 138, Form 137-A, PSA Birth Certificate, Honorable Dismissal, Official Transcript of Records, etc.,)
- IMCC graduates and former student upon their first request of documents shall need clearance from the following offices; Business Office, Dean of College, Library, Science Laboratory, Department of Student Affairs.
- Honorable Dismissals (Transfer Credentials) is released only once.
- An Affidavit of Loss is required for re-issuance of Honorable Dismissal in case of loss.