WELCOME TO COLLEGE OF EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
(Message FB Page by clicking “Enroll Me Now” below for evaluation and subject loading)
For quick response, you may call the department office:
(+63) 221-4661 local 1110
FOUR (4) YEAR BACHELOR OF ELEMENTARY EDUCATION
FOUR (4) YEAR BACHELOR OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
Areas of Specialization in:
2nd Semester Subjects offered S.Y. 2020-2021
The College of Education is a key provider of competent and reflective educators for diverse learners in a progressive society.
A private university producing holistic and productive graduates in the BEED and BSED course in Education.
To produce graduates in the Bachelor of Elementary Education and Bachelor of Secondary Education who have the knowledge, skills and attitudes to teach effectively and efficiently and become productive members of society.
The College initiates a teacher education program which produces teachers who can assume the following roles:
- Effective synthesizer of the organized knowledge to allow analytical and critical thinking;
- Efficient promoter and facilitator of learning to enable the learners to develop to the fullest their potential for a continuing pursuit of self education; and
- Committed humanist whose clear understanding and appreciation of human ideals and values inspires learners to reach greater heights of human aspirations.
- Improve the pre-service trainings of students through a quality and holistic academic program, to prepare them for the teaching profession and vocation;
- Improve the quality of teachers through fair remuneration, career pathing and through policies and programs to strengthen their academic qualifications and morale;
- Improve the courses of studies/syllabi, textbooks, references, multi-media instructional materials and varied assessment tools for quality education;
- Establish a research and publication system among Faculty, Staff and Students for quality research and publication; and
- Improve the Community Extension Service as a form of service learning for students and to establish linkages between school and the community.