WELCOME TO COLLEGE OF CRIMINOLOGY DEPARTMENT
(Message FB Page by clicking “Enroll Me Now” below for evaluation and subject loading)
For quick response, you may call the department office:
(+63) 221-4661 local 2101
FOUR(4) YEAR COURSE
– BS in Criminology
– 170 Hours Security Services NC I
– 165 Hours Security Services NC II
2nd Semester Subjects offered S.Y. 2020-2021
We hold a strong conviction that becoming a man of science must depend on the bedrock of moral and spiritual values – having no victim to avenge, no guilty or innocent person to ruin or save. Thus, aspects of individual and national morality shall help guide students if the law has made them a witness.
The College strives to be the human resource of competent public safety practitioners globally.
To produce individuals with scientific knowledge in crime detection, prevention, and investigation to respond the public needs in terms of crime prevention and control.
Acknowledging God as the almighty creator and the source of everything for human survival, the College of Criminology envision to educate the students to become knowledgeable, highly proficient and competent law enforcer for the attainment of its missions.
The program aims to:
- Foster the values of leadership, integrity, accountability and responsibility while serving their fellowmen, community and country.
- Prepare the students for careers in crime prevention, law enforcement, scientific crime detection and correctional administration
- Encourage research and inquiry on the nature, causes, treatment or punishment of criminal behavior and how criminal justice agencies respond to crime, criminals, and victims.