WELCOME TO COLLEGE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT
(Message FB Page by clicking “Enroll Me Now” below for evaluation and subject loading)
For quick response, you may call the department office:
(+63) 221-4661 local 5401
Four (4) Year BS in Business Administration Major in:
-Human Resource -Management
2nd Semester Subjects offered S.Y. 2020-2021
To achieve its vision, the College of Business Administration shall deliver quality instruction and maintain academic standards by:
- Providing all students especially the indigenous groups of Mindanao, with equal opportunity to quality education and access to state-of-the-art library, multi-media Instructional technology, Laboratories and other learning opportunities.
- Employing qualified teachers who have excellent academic and professional expertise with passion for student development.
- Institutionalizing a culture of research.
- Strengthening community extension services through partnership programs with various stakeholders and creating income generating projects which are self-reliant, self-nourishing, self-sustaining and self-governing.
The graduate of the College of Business Administration must possess adequate and functional knowledge in entrepreneurial skills to meet the growing needs in business and industry. He/she must be able to:
- Demonstrate competence and efficiency in the performance of duty.
- Contribute positively to society through morally upright and decent living.
- Manifest critical sensitivity to current developments so as to be able to cope with the demands of development with readiness for service.